Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So it's now officially summer

Well here we are. Its summer time again. I have many plan and many videos I want to shoot and post this summer.

I am now done my school year and looking back. I'm like holy shit this went by so quick.
Last year was not a good year for me,socially and educationally. But things changed this year. My social life got better. People who hated me, turned into friends. Do not get picked on, in anyway,by anyone. My grades have also been affected. My performance has sky rocketed. I have other stuff to say but that's to be talked about at new years. For now its just my  school is all ill be talking about today.

What are my plans for this summer you may ask. Well I have nothing to important planned. I may or may not go somewhere far away on a summer vacation but nothing is set in stone yet.  But I shall be taking this summer as a chance to get a lot of videos filmed and I'll hopefully post a lot to keep you entertained, during times of bored um. If I'm lucky. Maybe I'll get some extra videos filmed so that way if I'm forced to take time off, I'll have back up videos.

For those that are fans of my youtube channel. you'd know that i havnt been posting good long videos for a bit. the reason is because of my exams. But i finish my exams on the 26th. So im hoping i can get a video shot, edited and posted within a week of that.

If you want an sneek peak of what the video is. Well i wont give u a sneek peak but i have a clue and if you can guess what the video is about then i will send out a prize to the winner.

   What could this mean???
I hope you guys all have a great summer. I know i will. Ill try to keep in touch. Always remember, Im more active on twitter and youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustSleeth                                   https://twitter.com/#!/JustSleeth

Got to love those shameless plugs. 

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment