Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wisdom teeth removal: Day 1

I will be documenting my experience with the removal of my wisdom teeth.  so today is when i remove them. I had i surgery. they put me asleep with anestetics and then i didnt rememeber anything. im thinking that if its a man made sleep i dont think you dream. The nurse keept yelling "Eric! Wake Up!" and when i was finally up, i was ready to get out of there but obvious i had to spend 30 more minutes so they can make sure i was good to go even if i felt perfectly fine. 

             How I think I look                                                        What I really look like

                                                                    this is a picture of me a few minutes after waking up.
The moment where i sat in the car to go home i was imediatly hit with a massive hunger and pain in stomach due to not eating since midnight last night because you need to fast. So that made me really pissed off and violent. The moment i got home i grabbed a smoothie, drank that and boy did i feel better. 

On the first, my diet is mainly smoothies and soft ice cream but i did have a bit of white bread with butter just to and a bit of variety and so i can eat solid foods. Do you remember as a kid you always wanted to have ice cream for every meal isteand of anything else. Well once that came true for me, let me tell you it sucks. sure its nice once and a while but this is the only food i cant have and all the other delicious foods are laughing at me. 

 i stop bleeding a few hours after the surgery. as the freezing wore off i started to feal pain, my spit glads went back online and into over drive, im icing my face quite regularly to help  the swealing go down. 

That pretty much concludes my first day lets hope sleeping goes well and that tomorrow will be better.




No comments:

Post a Comment