Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wisdom teeth removal: Day 2

Day 2 has started and well sleeping was hard because I have to find the perfect position. Anyway I managed to get a decent amount of sleep. Today i was thankfully able to have a little more varity in my diet. My visiting aunt being the loying caring women she is made me crepes for breakfast. For lunch i had tomato soup with white bread(no crusts) and for dinner had mac & cheese which mad me really happy. Kep in mind will all of these meals i was not able to chew and i dont think i will for a while because i an so paranoid about the stiches but i digrese, so i just put smaller amounts of food in my mouth used pressure from tounge and palette and some seliva to help it go down. after i was done eating my stomach wasnt to happy about the unchewed food.

For some reason my left cheek swealing went down a good amount but my right side may have increased over night and after continuing to ice it there has been no change in size so that has me a bit worried. but the right side is also the same side the blead more and was more swollen to begin with.

Let's see what tomorrow brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment