Thursday, June 7, 2012

Birthday Boy!!

Today is june 7th, 17 years ago,  a beautiful chubby baby boy was born. That boy was me.

I have been trying hard this last week thinking about what to do for this day. I deserve it, we all deserve that day of relaxation. But the reason I think ii deserve it more is that this year I made a change in my life. I rolled up my sleves and went to work. I took my shitty grades in school and made them into something that people get jealous of. If you knew a bit more about me, youd know that, for me, making friends is hard and there for more people tend to hate me then they do like me. (that’s easier to hate then to love but I digrese) This year was different for me. People started respecting me, liking me, wanting me around, laughing at my jokes instead of laughing at me.

We all know that on our birthdays all our “friends” on facebook write on our walls , happy birthday. I always hated that because I knew it wasn’t real, they didn’t care to remember it or want to say anything in person. That is one of the many reasons why I deleted my facebook account. But this year, more people have told me happy birthday in person, without facebook. That really gives a very overwhelming warm and fuzzy feeling.
From my closer friends, my parents and my girlfriend, I received presents, and im very thankfull for all of them and love what I got. If there are a select few of you that what to get me something for my birthday. Then follow me on twitter and or subscribe to me on youtube. If you want to spend some money for my birthday, then please donate generously to NEW LIFE MEXICO or CHARITY:WATER.

New life mexico:http://www.newlifemexico.com/


"New Life Mexico (NLM) works with children in Mexico who have been physically or sexually abused, who have come out of the child sex industry and with child drug addicts and dealers."

Charity:Water: http://www.charitywater.org/

"We're a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing countries. 100% of all public donations directly fund water projects"

Thanks for ready this, I got to go continue have an awesome birthday. Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment