Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hold On To Your Hats; I"m About To Rage

Recently a lot of things have been getting me mad. So I have decided to share them with my readers. The biggest thing that gets me mad is stupidity, ya that’s it plain and simple. Just stupidity.
So first off, I’m a blackberry user, so I have bbm. What I absolutely can’t stand is dumb whores on bbm (yes I know that’s redundant, what whore is intelligent right) they will send out a broadcast message (meaning everyone will get it) saying reach this place or reach that place> meaning they think they are so unbelievably great that just doing that and going alone, people will then show up just to be with them. No that’s dumb. If you want to go somewhere and hangout with people. Make fucking plans. Don’t just go and disturb my peaceful phone.
Secondly, is pictures of food, whether it be Facebook, twitter, on a blog, or on bbm, I do not under any circumstances want to see your food. Like imagine the situation behind that picture. The person will before they eat, think “hey I should take a picture of this” they then pull there camera and take a picture. On top of that go on the social networking platform of their choice and post it. Like that’s so idiotic and ridiculous and yet people still do it.
The next thing that pisses me off is using hash tags. The point of hash tags is used as a common subject for the social network, Twitter.  So there for hashtags should ONLY be used on twitter, but yet they don’t stay there. Hash tags are used on things like Facebook and blackberry messsager.
Finally the #1 thing that drives me crazy is dumb people. Yes those people that get that screw around in class, that think they are awesome people and yet everyone hates them. You always wonder, do they realize that people hate them. Why not change to be more likable. These people are just total assholes and douchebags. But those are just usually the men; there are the same kinds of women.  These women are usually whores, either the same people that hook up with a bunch of people at parties or even I know someone that has never been single since grade 5 when one relationship ends a new one begins within a week.
So ya that are a summary of it, I could go on for a while but I won’t continue. So thanks for reading and you can comment on things that you hate that I didn’t mention. Also follow me on twitter, I believe I tweet interesting things. www.twitter.com/_TheThriller_

No comments:

Post a Comment