Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ebay:You heartless bitch

Unless you have been living under a rock your entire life, I'm sure you know about EBay. Let me give you a little refresher. Ebay is an internet website, where a person may buy and/or sell products, either by auction or by instant purchase.
Well recently I've been wanting to get a new sports camera for snowboarding and stuff. So I. Have been looking at GoPro but mainly Contour. So I decided, why not have a look on ebay, so I found a few priced camera's but the closer time got to the auction the higer the price had gotten and the less. Worth it, it had become to buy a camera online.
So now your probably wondering what the. Hell. Does all of this have to do with the title. Well I'm gonna tell you. There are a few things that frustrate me about ebay. #1 Snipers: the people who wait to last minute to bid(yes I'm a sniper. But I actually get sniped by another sniper) #2 the increasing prices: by this I mean, I find a product a low auction cost and I say awesome, but then more and more people have to come in and make the price go higher. #3 the waiting period: The time that is left for an auction to end, like every minute feels forever and every day waiting sucks more and more. I don't understand why I keep checking ebay every day even if I know for a fact the auction won't end for another. 3 days.
I Hope you enjoyed my little rant.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment